Under supervision of Store Manager, supervise store personnel in all store activities, maintain store policy and procedures. We are seeking a responsible and hard-working Assistant Manager to join our growing team of professionals. The Retail Assistant Manager is primarily focused on supervising store personnel in all store activities and maintaining store policy and procedures under the supervision of Store Management. The Assistant Manager will report directly to the Management team.
- Budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store.
- Taking semi-annual physical inventory.
- Ensuring that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly.
- Keeping Merchandise Supervisor informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
- Assisting in planning of store payroll and financial budget.
- Maintaining accurate records and controlling expenses to achieve budget objectives while ensuring adequate staffing.
- Recruiting, selecting and training store staff.
- Assisting on the sales floor as needed, including cashiering and waiting on customers.
CLICK HERE to apply online