The Lincoln City Outlets team to looking for a part-time Customer Services Representative to provide exceptional customer service to all shoppers, tenants, vendors and visitors to our outlet shopping destinations. This person will handle Customer inquiries and successfully meet marketing and operational goals to ensure a positive experience that differentiates Lincoln City Outlets from other Outlets.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and starts at $14/hour.
- Assist customers with questions and finding resolution to problems by providing services that fall within scope of responsibilities.
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet customers in a professional manner, with a smile, and willingness to assist.
- Ensure customer information is accurately recorded in our data base
- Provide stroller and wheelchair rental services.
- All customer service representatives are accountable and responsible for maintaining assigned cash drawer.
The CSR must:
- Accurately balance cash register at end of shift.
- Follow all prescribed procedures for reporting any cash discrepancies.
- Print all supporting documentation and reports.
- Inform all customers of special promotions, upcoming events, etc.
- Distribute coupon books and promotional materials.
- Handle small tenant requests.
- Perform additional duties or participate in other special projects as assigned.
Perform general office duties including:
- Maintain supplies for copy machine.
- Route calls to appropriate staff and/or office.
- Assist less experienced representatives, as necessary.
- Assist center management by completing minor reports such as: lost and found log, coupon books, brochures, roof leak log, HVAC PM Service tenant documentation, etc.
- Report all accidents/incidents according to policy in the absence of the General Manager.