Apply online by clicking here!
The Floor Supervisor supports the Store Manager by leading and supervising a team of Sales Associates. Responsible for opening and closing when the store manager and assistant manager are not present. Must be able to take charge of the store when necessary.
• Provides direction and guidance to Sales Associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, and execution of visual standards.
• Trains Sales Associates on product knowledge and store procedures such as cash register transactions, product flow procedures, and visual standards
• Supervises and authorizes cash register transactions made by Sales Associates.
• Performs opening and closing procedures such as balancing registers, preparing cash bags, and activating security system.
• Performs excellent customer service by assisting customers with questions, concerns and product information
• Provides efficient order management from placement of orders to delivery of goods.
• Creates and maintains an environment of strong sales and exceptional customer service through teamwork, coaching associate and leading by example.
• Maintains a high professional standard of individual behavior by demonstrating respect, courtesy, and professionalism to align with Columbia Sportswear Company expectations.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we’ve been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who’s found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
At Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.