You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
About the Position:
Assist the General Manager with supporting all facets of the outlet center up to and including but not limited to center A/R, A/P (use of AVID), customer service support, all tenant related activities and communications. The Administrative Coordinator should be competent with computer skills. The Administrative Coordinator will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, ownership, outside clients and vendors. The Administrative Coordinator assists in maintaining a positive work environment and memorable shopping experiences for guests.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and starts at $18/hour.
Responsibilities may include:
- Management Office
- Managing calendars; meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; filing; data entry; processing expenses; reports tracking; coordinating the submission of proposals; tracking sales progress; maintaining tenant records; training other support staff; communicating with external service providers
- Assist with monitoring activity and posting content on the Center’s social media channels, website and electronic reader boards
- Performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Assist with overflow work of other team members and performs other duties as assigned
- Handling telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors; fill in for Customer Service Representatives as needed. Ability to work as scheduled for the needs of the business including some holidays and weekends.
- Center communications and activities
- Assist General Manager in executing the marketing plan and leasing plan
- Order, proof, and distribute on-site marketing material
- Coordinate and assist with special promotions for both on-site and off-site opportunities to advertise Lincoln City Outlets
- Assist General Manager with
- Staff and tenant meetings including generation of content, set-up, presenting and more
- Monitoring and notifying tenants regarding lease/license agreement compliance and renewal
- Overseeing storage and filing of important documents