Perfumainia specializes in the sale of genuine designer fragrances and operates over 100 discount retail stores throughout the country. Our fragrance consultants are trained to provide personalized service and expert advice about today’s most popular fragrances, as well as classic and hard-to-find fragrances.
Perfumainia is strong proponent of promoting from within and strives to provide its Associates with growth opportunities. If you are looking for an enjoyable work environment where you can build your future, Perfumainia is the place to be!
We have an immediate opening for a Key-Holder position at Lincoln City Outlet Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the store is managed efficiently and professionally at all times.
- Pursues sales growth by greeting and developing rapport with customers
- Provides attentive service on the sales floor and closes sales by suggesting additional items and reinforcing customers decisions
- opens and closes store per company / store guidelines.
- demonstrates knowledge of merchandise, current marketing campaigns and in-store promotions.
- Strives to meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
- Maintains and enforces company standards in regards to selling, customer service, merchandising, loss prevention and operational activates.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years ore more in a competitive selling environment.
- One Year of Prior Key Holder experience a plus
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- ability to provide exceptional customer service
- flexible availability to work during peak retail hours such as nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent; collage degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Proficient with basic technology (POS system, & Microsoft Office programs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to react under pressure and use good judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day
- Bending, rotating, and reaching conductive to retail environment and to receive, pricing and stocking merchandise.