To Apply CLICK HERE
Pepper Palace was founded on the belief that retail can be fun, exciting, and cool. Starting as a small kiosk, we now operate over 150 retail locations across the United States and Canada. We choose to handcraft all our sauces in small batches using all-natural ingredients. Since we are the largest spicy-themed retailer in the world, we believe that it is our duty to educate our customers in the most exciting way possible!
- Have the most fun job in Lincoln City
- Multiple ways to earn bonuses
- High-energy sales environment
- Generous 75% discount on all Pepper Palace products
- Relaxed uniform policy
- Ability to make your own schedule
- Fast-track advancement opportunities!
- Benefits offered after 60 days: medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances.
- Ability to create a positive, upbeat, and fun work environment
- Previous retail management experience required.
- Open availability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Absolutely must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift, carry, and unpack shipments on boxes up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours at a time
- Greet every customer and introduce him/her to our fun, exciting, and cool culture!
- Sample ALL our products (on weekly basis)
- Hire and train a staff that reflects our values
- Ensure the store is open and staffed appropriately during all business hours
- Make sure the store is always clean and presentable
- Submit a weekly order
- Submit a weekly sales report
- Make bank deposits
- Work 2 out of the 3 weekend days (Friday-Sunday)
- Handle all troubleshooting responsibilities
- Attend all manager meetings (via phone call)
- Facilitate and execute sales plans to reach monthly sales goals
- Making sure inventory numbers are accurate by completing monthly inventory counts
- Quality control of all samples
Pepper Palace is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a proud supporter of US Veterans, and a Drug-Free Workplace.