To Apply CLICK HERE
The North Face, a VF Company
At The North Face we dare to lead the world forward through Exploration. We were born to Explore. We were born to Disrupt. We were born to Lead.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counterculture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, loving and protecting wild places, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
We believe that exploration is a mindset – both on the mountain and off the mountain – and it infuses everything we do. As a community of explorers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people.
Love wild places
Dare to disrupt
Lead with integrity
By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
What You Will Do
The Stock Supervisor leads the back of house team in managing the flow of merchandise in and out of the store and the stock area. S/he is responsible for managing all shipments coming in or leaving the store, and assisting with other day to day activities as dictated by the Store Manager based on the store’s needs. S/he establishes, executes, and follows up on all control-related standards and procedures.
How You Will Make A Difference
· Support the customer experience by ensuring timely flow of merchandise from stock room to selling floor as well as handling customer related incoming and outgoing merchandise flow.
· Process all store shipping and receiving functions (incoming and outgoing merchandise flow)
· Provide on the job training and supervision of the daily activities of non-sell and/or stock associate(s), maintain an organized stockroom, and oversee replenishment process. Ensure execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor ready standards.
· Maintain a clean, organized and efficient stockroom. Work with store management to determine most efficient stockroom layout. Clearly label all boxes, stock all items by size, and maintain stockroom efficiency. Maintain all processes and records involved in shipping/receiving for the store.
· Open and close the store in the absence of a Store or Assistant Store Manager.
· Ensure all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported.
· Work with store management to train staff on shipping/receiving and stockroom procedures to provide adequate coverage for these responsibilities when needed.
· Perform transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, complete re-tickets and charge sends.
· Oversee and execute markdowns in a timely and accurate manner. Audit markdowns to ensure accuracy.
· Communicate inventory and merchandise-handling concerns and/or opportunities to management on a regular basis.
· Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
· Perform these and other tasks as assigned
What You Bring
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Superior attention to detail and organization skills
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and software programs
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee is often required to climb and balance. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
NEVER STOP EXPLORING™
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF Corporation. At VF, we outfit consumers around the world with our diverse portfolio of lifestyle brands. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We are committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
While our VF company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.