Do you like cats? Um, yeah.
How about unicorns? Duh.
Do you like cats with unicorn horns sitting on a cloud made out of sprinkles with a rainbow casting its colorful magic across the sky?! YES! YES! YES! SO. MUCH. YES!
Do you also have experience in a retail environment? YES, I DO!
In that case, you’ve found your perfect job. Fuego is looking for a part time Sales Associate!
In many ways, we’re just like any other retailer in that we need our employees to do the following:
• Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals
Customer Centric Brand Experience:
• Provide a positive, inviting, and enthusiastic shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
• Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Fuego standards and company directives.
Product and Visual Merchandising:
• Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company strategies.
• Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
None of that is particularly exciting on paper, we know. But there’s more to running an Fuego store than just making sure deposits are dropped off at the bank and writing weekly schedules. Fuego stores are fun places to work because our merchandise is fun and our employees are cool.
The following is just a smattering of the kinds of things you’ll see while working in an Fuego store:
T-shirts that say what you’re really thinking
Handbags that hold your wallet, cell phone, makeup, notebook, and sense of whimsy
Coffee mugs for those days when more than a little caffeine is required
Astronomically good necklaces
And that’s just a tiny little sample of the 3,500+ items you’ll find at a Fuego store. If any of these items appeal to you, apply online now!